Friday, August 25, 2006

thus spake lucifer

one day in office, when boredom nearly killed me, Lucifer whispered into my ears. He told me that he had to say something important to God and wanted me to post it in my blog (since he didnt have an account). This is what he had to say. God, i hope u r listening.

"we'll finish the debate at the pearly gates u said.
Naive as i was, i believed you.
but then what happened is a long story.
You gathered your gang
when i reached the gates u guys were ready for me
Et Tu old man i said!
u let out ur smug laughter and pushed me over the clouds
I fell fast and fell hard
your smirk haunts me everyday
But the debate is not over yet.
I am no more your whipping horse - life down below has hardened my soul - yes i still have one. The time is up. It will be my time now.
The veil shall be lifted.
the throne of false prayers you sit on shall melt.
The truth will be out.
The original sin was not adam and eve. It was you. You are the sin.
And u have to repent.
Beware old man im coming.
I'll shall not sneak into your palace at night - you have already tarnished my name enough.
I shall walk into your light and defeat you.
No fiery sword will protect you.
No angel, not even Michael, can save you now,save me.
I am the angel that fell and rose.
Its only me who can deliver you.
I have spoken."

No comments: